I love what I do, and I feel guilty if I’m not always available. I have mixed emotions. I also feel exhausted and ambushed. Is this really happening?” sighs Radhika Bapat, a slight young woman, her thoughts restlessly vacillating.
from India News | Latest News Headlines & Live Updates from India - Times of India https://ift.tt/3tPkfT3
via IFTTT
Post Top Ad
Saturday, 15 May 2021
Home
India News
India News | Latest News Headlines & Live Updates from India - Times of India
Clinical psychologists too seeking therapy
Clinical psychologists too seeking therapy
Tags
# India News
# India News | Latest News Headlines & Live Updates from India - Times of India
Share This
About News Now Live
India News | Latest News Headlines & Live Updates from India - Times of India
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post Bottom Ad
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site's disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at newsnowlive.tv@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment